Monday, March 17, 2008

Pics of New House

As many of you know, when we sold our 4-bedroom home to go to seminary, the 2-bedroom townhouse that they had available was quite a stretch for us. It was quite difficult to keep the chaos from taking over in such a small space! But God has truly blessed us -- last week, we were able to move into a 3-bedroom townhouse just across the yard. It's unbelievable the difference that just a few feet can make!!

So here are some pictures. Enjoy!!



Peyton playing in our new backyard



More backyard



Caleigh showing off her "super soccer kick"



My kitchen is finally big enough to accommodate my hutch -- oh, how I've missed you, old friend!!!



This is the back view of the rolling island my dad built for my new kitchen -- Caleigh & I were getting ready to bake Daddy's birthday cake. Watch for those pictures!!



The front of the island



The view from our kitchen -- Daddy's 2nd home, the library



Caleigh has already broken in the patio with some sidewalk chalk art



Our livingroom



More of the livingroom



Yes, even MORE livingroom!!



The kitchen -- please ignore the laundry drying on the rack in the corner



MORE kitchen -- yes, that is a glass-top stove!! Lucky me!!



We gave the girls the biggest bedroom -- they have a regular closet for their clothes & a walk-in closet for all their toys. It's like heaven!!!



More of the girls' bedroom -- please notice my $15 bargain armchair from the Salvation Army.



More of the girls' bedroom



Our bedroom -- quite cozy (a.k.a. small)



My half of the office -- yes, this means you will be seeing more Morgan Marie Designs jewelry very soon!!!!

We just love the new place & are so thankful that God has blessed us so richly!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! it's like a palace in there!! i'm so glad you now have the space you need :) ~sonya

Anonymous said...

Palatial is the word that comes to mind. Did I spell it right?
;-) Sharon

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I love it! and the $15 chair!