Thursday, March 20, 2008

Daddy's Cake & General Nonsense

I promised pictures of our cake-baking excursion, so here they are, along with some general Dickinson girl silliness. Enjoy!!!



Caleigh looks eager to bake Daddy's birthday cake



So far, so good.



Caleigh pondering the inner workings of the egg separator.



Move over Rachael Ray!!



We're in the home stretch!!



Taste Tester #1



Taste Tester #2



Don't touch!!



Taste Tester #3


I think she approves!



Oh yeah, Peyton has recently discovered that she has eyebrows.



We are ready to decorate the cake!!



Let's pull up our sleeves & get to sprinkling!!



Peyton's sprinkles were in one big pile in the middle of the cake.



Now wait just one minute.



The girls "help" Daddy blow out his candles.



Who knew a couple hats from the Salvation Army could be such a hit?!?



What a diva!



Oh, we are in so much trouble!!! Daddy's going to need to get a baseball bat to beat off the boys!!



Don't ask . . . she insisted on eating dinner while wearing an oven mitt.



Where's my kiss?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have so much fun in your household! You make motherhood look easy! :) I'll definitely be coming to you for advice when my time comes. I just hope I'm as organized as you are with everything! :) Love and miss you! Nicole Coldren