Sunday, March 02, 2008

I Spoke Too Soon


Not only did I get the flu, I got it with a vengeance!! Jason had to come home on Tuesday night & miss his last class to take care of me & the girls. As soon as he got home, he sent me up to bed. And there I stayed . . . for the next FIVE days!!!! I've never had anything like it. Just when you thought the fever was breaking, then came the vomiting and the chills and the 80-year-old-woman-like aches . . . and the fever was back.

Today is the first day that I've been out of bed for longer than I've been in bed -- not by much, but a little at least.

Poor Jason. He not only missed class on Tuesday, but he missed class on Wednesday as well, plus the entire week of work!! And since his days have consisted of playing nursemaid to his 3 favorite girls (that sounds a lot more glamorous than Lysoling, sheet washing, & medicine dispensing), he is horribly behind on his schoolwork!

Is it summer, yet???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I'm praying for you and your family. I hope everyone is feeling better soon! Hang in there! The Lord is your strength!
~Love, Nicole