Monday, January 15, 2007

Zest for Life


You know, I was just saying to someone yesterday that it's such a shame my girls don't love life just a little bit more!!!! As you can see, Peyton's a real ham! Those girls are happy the minute their feet hit the floor in the morning! They are truly a joy to be with.

Caleigh is now at the age where she will repeat things that I say to her back to me at the most opportune moment. For example, in moments of disobedience (or selective hearing . . . whichever you prefer), I will often say to her, "What did Mommy just say?" The other day, while tidying up around the house, I was singing to myself, which apparently is NOT what Caleigh wanted to hear. So she told me to stop. Without thinking, I continued singing. She looked at me as serious as death & said, "What my just say?" (She still mixes up her pronouns.) It was so cute!!!!



No comments: