Friday, January 26, 2007

We have TEETH!!!

They are finally here! After months of waiting & checking & fussing & crying . . . 2 little white buds (okay, so I practically had to get my magnifying glass out to see them) have finally poked through!! I've been keeping an eye out for them, suspecting they were on their way. You fellow moms know the signs . . . cough, runny nose, itchy ears, irritability, sleeplessness -- even though 9 out of 10 pediatricians will swear to you that there are no side affects to cutting teeth! {Either they don't have any children of their own or their kids came out of the womb with a full set of pearly whites!} Anyway . . . this morning, I was offering Pey-Pey bits of banana on the tip of my finger when I suddenly scraped something sharp. Upon further investigation, there they were -- in all their glory!! Ahh, she's growing up so fast!! Next thing I know, she's been donning a cap & gown or a wedding dress or a maternity shirt . . . why, oh why, can't they stay like this forever!?!

No comments: