Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I LOVE to shop!! Just ask my husband. But one of the things I love best about this time of the year is the cooking! I LOVE to cook!!

So tomorrow, I will be cooking a Christmas Feast for 50 - 60 hungry seminarians. If you're in the area, stop on by. You won't want to miss this!

Here's the menu:

Regular Glazed Ham
Honey Glazed Ham
Ham with Pineapple
Sauteed Green Beans
Candied Sweet Potato Souffle
Mashed Potatoes
Crispy Mac & Cheese
Raspberry Jello Salad
Dinner Rolls
Cookies

Just about to pop the Candied Sweet Potato Souffles into the oven! Next, Crispy Mac & Cheese!!!!

I love the holidays!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum! I'm especially interested in that sweet potato souffle and the crispy mac and cheese. Those seminarians are so spoiled!

Our Family said...

Sarah -- The Candied Sweet Potato Souffle was a family favorite at Thanksgiving & the Crispy Mac & Cheese is an often-requested dish!!! You're right . . . they are spoiled!!