Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Craaaaazy Life!!!


Here are some recent pictures of my angels & a family update!! The first picture is Caleigh getting ready to go out in the latest snowstorm ~ doesn't she look excited?!? The next one is Caleigh enjoying a yummy yogurt drink ~ go, Diego, go!!



Pey Pey trying Daddy's hat on for size


Peyton hates having her picture taken ~ yeah, right!


Madame Butterfly


Our young Picasso


Ready to go sledding!













Caleigh & Mommy goofing off ~ what a snuggle bunny!!!

Family Update:

Life here on the homestead has been a bit hectic & crazy over the last few days. It has been a week filled with doctor's appointments, shots, medicine, & general crankiness!!!

There were a few perks in the week, though. One came yesterday on our weekly trip to the Salvation Army. We got a ton of great buys (I'm sporting one right now), including a bag full (& I mean FULL) of vintage kitchen playset dishes. We played "tea party" all night!!

Today was, well, eventful. It started with my dear sweet PeyPey waking up at 6:15 this morning . . . about an hour & 15 minutes too early. She must be her father's daughter . . . happy the minute her feet hit the floor. My other offspring, however, grumbled her way out of bed shortly after 7:30 & the first thing she said to me was, "Mommy, my covers are so snuggly." Ahh, like mother, like daughter.

Around lunchtime, I got to experience that heart-in-your-throat feeling that is all too familiar amongst mothers of toddlers. I was downstairs in the kitchen when I heard the *thud* of Peyton falling off of Caleigh's top bunkbed. She seems fine ~ possibly a sprained finger, but overall, quite lucky. About 10 minutes after being scooped up & comforted by Mommy, she fell asleep in my arms. Naptime??? It's only 12:30! Oh well . . . go with the flow, Christine. So off she went to bed.

Well, at least the hubby doesn't have class tonight & we all survived the day without anyone being seriously injured. All in all, a good day!




No comments: