Saturday, November 11, 2006

Priceless Moments

Another very busy, but very enjoyable weekend. I spent my Friday & Saturday peddling my "Morgan Marie Designs" wares at a craft show . . . pretty productive! And our little family was treated to a "hotel" in the area so we could avoid the almost hour trip home. The only drawback was missing almost 2 full days with my beautiful girls :( I definitely enjoyed the break though. You always need a little space to help you gain perspective on those adorably priceless moments . . . like this morning. I was trying to "sneak" out of our hotel room this morning to pick up some java at Dunkin' Donuts, when Miss Caleigh woke up. With rumpled bed-head, she looked at me through those little slit eyes & said, "Mama, what you doing?" When I told her I was headed out for coffee, she replied, "I come." So off we went. Tousled hair, striped footy pajamas, & adorable half-awake grin. You gotta love it!

And thank you to those family members who have recently offered monthly financial support for our "Great Adventure." Another unforgettable example of God's miraculous provision in our journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady. Just droppin in to say hi. I see that lots has been going on. Your family is never far from our thoughts. I so enjoy your writing. It makes me smile and laugh and lets me feel like I know what the little gals are up to. Give me a call when you get a chance to take one of those 5 minutes breathers.....I love ya.