Friday, July 04, 2008

The Delinquent Blogger

My goodness . . . I had no idea it had been so long since my last blog. Life quickly gets away from me & there just never seems to be enough hours in a day!

As usual, our family has been busy. Jason received his official grades for his first year of seminary -- a 4.0!!!!! We were all very proud of him. We are looking forward to the start of a new year. He will be taking Theology I, Leadership & Administration, the Church at Worship, and Hebrew Exegesis. It's gonna be a long semester!

We celebrated Peyton's 2nd birthday at the end of May. We had a small family gathering at our home. Nana & Bubba assisted us in buying the girls a cute little playhouse. They absolutely love it & spend most of their days inside of it.

Jason started his Hebrew language course in the beginning of June. So far he's acing the course -- even thought that means he has flashcards in his pocket 24/7. He often greets me with some Hebrew phrase or other in the morning -- I just pretend to know what he's talking about. Caleigh has been helping him study, which has resulted in her memorizing the Hebrew alphabet. It's a little odd to hear your 3-year-old speaking in Hebrew as you walk through Walmart.

I was invited back to Philly again this year to show my jewelry at their 4th of July celebration. They changed "Arts on the Avenue" to "Wednesday Night Out." I had a very successful jewelry show, selling over 40 pieces in one night!! You can check out some of my new stuff in my Etsy shoppe at www.morganmariedesigns.etsy.com.

We are all looking forward to Jason finishing up his language course at the end of this month & then it's off to the Poconos for a well-deserved rest.

Hopefully, it won't be so long before another update. No promises . . .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi, Christine. As soon as I read about Caleigh learning Hebrew, I read him this line: "It's a little odd to hear your 3-year-old speaking in Hebrew as you walk through Walmart.." We both think that is incredible!

I'm so glad that your time in Philadelphia turned out to be well-spent. I love that more and more people are getting aquainted with just how good your jewelry is.

I love hearing that good things are happening to you. I pray for you, and I love you:).