Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trust & Obey

Well, the time has finally come. We're picking up the U-Haul this afternoon, packing it up, & leaving in the morning. We are very excited & I'm pretty sure we're ready.

However, we have hit a snag. The world would look at it & see an obstacle as big as the Grand Canyon. Maybe they missed the memo, but my God made the Grand Canyon & this is truly just a snag. The sale of our house fell through at the last minute. For reasons that would be too lengthy to get into right now, our buyer wanted us to drop our price another $5000 & that's just not feasible.

So please pray for us. We will be heading out to Myerstown in the morning & still own our house (not a good thing financially).

Wish I had more time to update all my faithful readers, but I must get my cherubs ready for church.


No comments: